(1) Eco Club(The Green Waves):- Sensitizing students for environmental issues and making them aware with all pro and cons.
(2) Literary clubs (Srijan):- Strengthen the literacy activities like improvement in communication, writing and speaking skills. Students learn how to present their ideas by using appropriate style and format with cohesion and correctness of structures and vocabulary.
(3) Legal Literacy Club:- This club aims to provide legal awareness and literacy among students by dissipating information about legal rights and duties. It also plans for related rallies and awareness programmes.
(4) Healing Touch (Health and Wellness Club):- It works for overall wellness pertaining to physical, mental, spiritual well being of all. It try to influence the habits, attitude and knowledge related to general health and modify behaviour of students, teachers and community members towards attainment of optimum health.
(5) Sports Club:- It is committed to provide sporting habit among the students. It helps to learn team work, coordination among diverse cultural and ethnic groups and infuses discipline and encouragement to explore emerging fitness trends.
1st Term examinations are going to start from 18 September 2020Read More..
Online teaching learning process is going on for all classes.Read More..