- Student must carry his/her almanac to school everyday. It must have his/her photograph and identification information complete and signed by parents.
- Students should be neatly dressed. The school uniform is to be worn on all working days. Strict action will be taken against students who do not adhere to the uniform norms of the school.
- No low waist (skirts/trousers) are permitted.
- Shirts should be properly tucked in.
- Boys should get their hair cut at regular intervals.
- No spikes/streaks are permitted.
- The boys in senior classes need to shave at regular intervals.
- Girls should plait their hair if it is below their shoulders. Short hair should be neatly cut and pinned.
- Students are expected to respect the property of others. This includes respect for school property. No student should damage any school furniture, write or draw anything on walls, furniture or in any way damage things that belong to others. Damage done, even by accident, should be reported at once to the class teacher or the Principal. Any damage done will be made good by the one who causes it.
- The School is not responsible for goods lost. It is advisable not to bring valuable articles (like expensive watches, pens, mobiles, i-pods, cameras, pen drives, CDs, etc.) to school. If your ward needs to bring in any of the above mentioned items, it should be deposited with the class teacher for the day. In case, the student is found carrying any of these valuables they will be confiscated and not returned.
- Students are not to wear any ornament to school (e.g. chains, rings, bangles, bracelets, etc.). Girls may wear only one pair of ear rings or studs.
- Students who come to school in the care of servants should never leave before the servants arrive. In case of delay, they should report to the school office. Those who go alone should be prompt in returning straight home.
- Students should be polite wherever they go. They should always remember that the school is judged by their conduct. They should greet their teachers when they meet them. Bullying and use of foul language are punishable offences.
- The School reserves right to suspend or take strict disciplinary action against a student whose diligence or progress in studies is constantly unsatisfactory or whose conduct is harmful to other students.
- As far as possible, once a child has come to school, he/she should not be taken home on half day leave. No short leave will be granted under any circumstances on the weekly test days. In case the student writes the test, and then leaves, he/she will be marked absent for the day.
- Students should get their Report Cards signed by their parents/guardians within five days of the receipt of the Report Cards and return them to the class teachers. If lost, a fine will be imposed.
- Students must not miss any teaching/games/library/activity periods.
- It is expected that the juniors be treated with love and affection by the seniors while the juniors show respect to their seniors.
- No student should indulge in any of the following practices:
- Spitting in or near the school building
- Disfiguring or otherwise damaging any school property
- Rowdy and rude behaviour
- Use of violence in any form
- Students, under any circumstances, should not drive down to school. Strict action will be taken against the student violating this rule.
- Students are expected to maintain discipline while travelling in the school bus. If found misbehaving, the bus facility will be withdrawn with immediate effect.
- The observance of rules of discipline of the school and good behaviour is an essential condition to a student's continuance in the school. In case a student violates the school rules or indulges in any form of indiscipline, strict action like expulsion/suspension/ restriction shall be taken against the student.
Attendance and Leave
- Every student must complete 85% of school attendance to qualify for appearing in the annual examination. In very rare and genuine cases, shortage of ten lectures may be condoned by the Principal.
- Attendance in the Morning Assembly is compulsory.
- No leave application will be entertained if it is not properly endorsed by the authorized guardian/parent.
- Attendance at school function, co-curricular activities, extra classes is equally compulsory and the same norms, as mentioned above, are applicable to such activities too.
- A student must get his/her leave sanctioned in advance otherwise he/she may be punished
- Continuous absence for 6 days without prior information may lead to sticking the name from school roll.
Payment of Fees
Fee is to be deposited by the 15th of alternate months. The students newly admitted in the school will pay the fee for April-May at the time of admission. In the interest of the parents, it is advisable to pay the fee in time.
Other Terms and Conditions Regarding Fee:
- Admission Fee is payable once at the time of admission only.
- Fee once paid will neither be refunded nor be adjusted for any reason.
- Fee book must be retained for Income Tax rebate. No separate certificate will be issued.
Procedure for Withdrawal
- Prior to the withdrawal of a student from the school, a month’s notice or the payment of a month’s fee in lieu of notice is required.
- The principal can ask a student to withdraw from school on any one of the following grounds:
- Constant continuous poor performance in studies
- Irregularity in attendance
- Non- Payment of the fee or irregularity in payment.
- No school leaving certificate is issued without a written application from the parent/ guardian. All school dues must be cleared before applying for the certificate.